Bravecto is the first oral chew to provide up to 12 weeks of protection against fleas and ticks. For the treatment and prevention of tick and flea infestations in dogs. BRAVECTO® kills adult, as well as juvenile ticks (larvae and nymphs). BRAVECTO® can be used as part of a treatment strategy for flea allergy dermatitis (FAD).
With one chew, Bravecto is easier to give and less to worry about for you! Suitable for dogs and puppies (over 2kg and 8 weeks of age or older) - NOT AVAILABLE FOR CATS. PLEASE SEE BRAVECTO TOPICAL FOR CATS AND DOGS
Open the product brochure by clicking here
Tip: Bravecto can be given to your dog any time of the day, however it is recommended that you give your dog Bravecto at a mealtime, with food.
- One chew is effective for 12 weeks - 3 times longer than regular monthly doses
- Starts working within 2 hours to kill fleas and treat and control ticks
- No more monthly dosing, messy topicals or fussy collars!
- Tasty oral chew your dog will take as a treat
- Unlike topical applications, there's no need to separate pets after giving your dog Bravecto
Each pack contains a single dose of Bravecto for 3 month's protection.
* Miniature (Toy) Dogs - 2 to 4.5kg
* Small Dogs - 4.6 to 10kg
* Medium Dogs - 10.1 to 20kg
* Large Dogs - 20.1 to 40kg
* X-Large Dogs - 40.1 to 56 kg
For dogs weighing more than 56kg, use a combination of two tablets that most closely matches your dog's body weight.
How it works:
After giving your dog Bravecto, the medication quickly reaches tissue fluids under your dog's skin. When fleas and ticks feed on your dog, they ingest Bravecto and die.