Effective in the treatment of Ascarids, hookworms, whipworms and tapeworms in dogs.
Triworm D can be given safely to all dogs, young pups, old dogs, working dogs and pregnant bitches 10 days before whelping.
Puppies should be dewormed from the age of 2 - 12 weeks at 2 week intervals, and at regular intervals of 3 to 6 months thereafter to control worm infestation.
Dosage and directions:
Dose according to body mass ie 1 tablet per 10 kg
- 0.5 - 2kg body mass - quarter tablet
- 2 - 5kg body mass - half tablet
- 6 - 10kg body mass - 1 tablet
- 11 - 15kg body mass - 1.5 tablet
- 16 - 20kg body mass - 2 tablets
- 21 -25kg body mass - 2.5 tablets
- 26 - 30kg body mass - 3 tablet.
Full package insert: http://ascendisvet.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Triworm-D-Enclosure.pdf